My dad’s books didn’t have this many pictures.
I mean, who wouldn’t want to learn about Molecular Biology from a dancing pixie fairy type girl.
Rin and Ami have been skipping molecular biology class all semester, and Professor Moro has had enough-he’s sentencing them to summer school on his private island. But they’re in store for a special lesson. Using Dr. Moro’s virtual reality machine to travel inside the human body, they’ll get a close-up look at the fascinating world of molecular biology.
Join them in The Manga Guide to Molecular Biology, and learn all about DNA, RNA, proteins, amino acids, and more. Along the way, you’ll see chemical reactions first-hand and meet entertaining characters like Enzyme Man and Drinkzilla, who show how the liver metabolizes alcohol.
Together with Ami and Rin, you’ll learn all about:
- The organelles and proteins inside cells, and how they support cellular functions
- The processes of transcription and translation, and your genes’ role in synthesizing proteins
- The pieces that make up our genetic code, like nucleotides, codons, introns, and exons
- The processes of DNA replication, mitosis and cytokinesis
- Genetic technology like transduction and cloning, and the role of molecular biology in medicine
Whether you need a molecular biology refresher or you’re just fascinated by the science of life, The Manga Guide to Molecular Biology will give you a uniquely fun and informative introduction.
And when you are done with that, check out: The Manga Guide to Calculus
I might actually buy one just for the heck of it, given that I slept through most of my math classes in school.